Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PLN 1

The internet is changing my life in many ways, I can synchronize almost everything through my Google account, this is important because my life is much quicker and more to the point now. Instead of writing everything down on paper and keeping those papers together I can now use my Google account to keep track of emails (which are replacing paper mail), have my calender organized, and search endless sources for the information I am looking for. The internet has also revolutionized my life by letting me learn thousands of new things that before I would have no way to learn except by talking to an expert. Now I have millions of experts in all sorts of fields at my disposal ready to give their wisdom away. Obviously the internet is changing my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment